Am not a man, that should change or repent from his actions. I am the Lord God Almighty. The quick and the just. The first and last. The alpha and omega and my standard are high ways of holiness and righteousness. And my ways are never the ways of man.
- Bleaching: Toning and bleaching skin is an act of defiling the temple of God. When you become a child of God through repentance, your body belongs to Jesus, and you dare not do anything to your body that will not glorify God. Bleaching and toning skin is evil and destructive.
- Masturbation: Masturbation is an act of manipulating one's body for sexual pleasure, it is forbidden by every genuine child of God, because our body is the temple of God and we cannot manipulate it. Masturbation actually mean having sex with demon; since it is for sexual pleasure and it usually involves two people; in masturbation, the other person is invisible and that is demon. When you surrender your life to Jesus completely, you must resist and reject the demon of masturbation when he comes back to play with you.
- Oral Sex: Either in marriage or outside marriage, oral sex is an immoral act of working against the normal cause of nature, it is turning the cause of nature upside down by using what is meant for oral for sex and what is meant for sex for oral; but since your body is the temple of God, you will not want to turn the temple of God upside down, you know God will not take that for granted?
- Fornication And Adultery: These are the worst of all sins. Because sexual immorality is the only sin that cuts across spirit, soul and body at the same time. it's a serious sin that poisons the whole system. Sexual immorality is a sacrifice that empowers the kingdom of darkness. What it means is that, whenever sexual immorality is being committed, demons are readily present to empower themselves. Bodies or places where sexual immorality is being committed are filled with demons. Since your body becomes the temple of God, it is a must to keep yourself and flee from every form of sexual immorality. If you have involved in such before, you repent, ask Jesus to cleanse you and do not go back into it.
- Smoking: is not just a wrong against one's health, but also it is a sin of defiling God's temple after salvation. After you are genuinely saved, going back to smoke is destructive to your spirit, soul and body, it defiles God's temple - your body, and it attracts God's judgment.
- Drinking Alcohol: Was not allowed in the temple of God in the Old Testament, “Do not drink wine or intoxicating drink, you, nor your sons with you, when you go into the tabernacle of meeting, lest you die." Leviticus 10:9; and how much more do you expect with the temple redeemed by the Blood of Jesus? The reason why drinking alcohol is a forbidden thing to a genuine child of God is because his body is the temple of God, and alcohol is not allowed in the temple of God.
- Tattoo: Painting tattoo to the body is only meant for the gentiles, the unbelievers who owe their own bodies for their destruction, but when your body becomes the temple of God, redeemed by the precious Blood of Jesus, it becomes sinful and evil to paint tattoo on your body. "You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord." Leviticus 19:28 "I AM THE LORD OF YOUR BODY AFTER YOU SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO ME, NOT YOUR OWN ANYMORE" - JESUS CHRIST.
Then Jesus ordered her to go back to the world and tell people what she saw and heard. She was dark in complexion, but I could not tell if she was Nigerian or not. As she went back to the world, Jesus said to me, “Now let me show you some of the people in hell because of the wrong teachings of the WORD they received from their pastors”.
Some were told taking alcohol, or selling them is not a sin, and that the Bible says that one should take little and not get drunk. Some were told that smoking is not a sin and that it is good for keeping the body warm. And some were told that indecent dressing or dressing like the unbelievers is not a sin, that what matters is not how you dress but how your heart is with God.
She is looking for attention, although she might not, but due to her worldly presentation and physical life-spoke-style of appearance, has made her a prostitute. You can't never see a genuine Christian woman or believer, dressing decently in appropriately and godliness manner, or appearance, been hail or stop by young boy. Your appearance matter's such much to God and the society. Because you're the temple and the vessel of God whom other are look up-to.